22.3.09

Eating in the Spring

I have made an oath to myself to actually use the vintage cookbooks I collect. I must admit that I am not much of a chef... I can do eggs (scrambled, over-easy, even quiche), and prepared foods in the microwave --no sweat. I had planned to use this book on Sunday and share my results, but unfortunately we had a death in my husband's family. I am not sure how much blogging I will be able to get to this week, but I have a few minutes this morning to share my plan for blog-topics with you:
  1. vintage cookbook meals
  2. real estate / interior design related
  3. crafts & culture from around the globe.
  4. my artwork.
  5. eco-tips I've picked up for around the house & garden.
  6. tutorials and freebies.
  7. sewing and fiber arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment